BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 26, 2011

26052011! :)

Today is Thursday. The day we was free from the examination. :) and the teachers didn't enter our class! So, we were 'HUHAHUHA!' And me and my friends were just talking nonsense when we were in the class. Hahaha.. and today is also the day that i received my science exam's paper. yeaa. i only got A. its not enough for me though. -.-' 


When we were in the class, many funny stuff happen there. Awhh. Jasper AUUU. HAHA so called 'Alien' because of her weirdness. :P I just said to him that he is weird. and suddenly, he came nearer to me and he whispered "Im an Alien" Grr.. -.- 


Awhh. HS! :D he suddenly came to me and my friend. He tell something bout uhm.. i can't remember what he did told us this morning. =.=' He saw the stikers that he gave me. i stick in on my calculator. I said to him. cute kan? HAHAH! I don't know whether he use or not the present that i gave to him. Hehe.. Ehh, He is so sweet without the specticals. :D Thank you for making my day way better. :)



0 comments: