BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 16, 2011

13 May 2011! :)

Guess what is the day of this date? Gahaha.. it is the day of my besties's birthday! :D
but it was bad that his birthday was the day of examination. Yea. but its okay. the story is like this.
On the bright Friday morning, i just came to him and said "HS!, Happy Birthday!" At the first, i thought i wanted to give him the gift but when i think back it will be okay if i give him after the exam which means after finish school session. :P

The Exam was over. and the bell already rang! Its shows that the school session was over. At that time, i was sat for Pendidikan Islam paper that was not really hard.. After a few minutes, i was waiting for him to get out from the class but he even spent more time in the class. Arghh. so, i decided to go towards him and yeah i go near to him! i said to him that i have somthing for him. then i was thinking to wish him again. but he then terus said thank you thank you and thank you, syafiqahh. and he also said that he thinks that i am not going to give him a present. but i said i just forgot to give it. Lastly, he said to me like this "I Love You, Syafiqah"
Omgod! i was just schocked at that time. he said that words to me? is it true? o.O and i just said back to him. " Aww.. i love you too. :)"
I was just blushing after he said like that! and was smiling towards myself. he already make my dayy. Hahaha.. even though that was his day of birthday. Thank you again, HS! I Love Youuu! :D

0 comments: