BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 2, 2011

School's Programme and Abah's birthdayy celebrationn (2nd of April 2011)

Today is Saturday, and and i had to go to school for program simulasi ibadat haji. its only for muslim students.
and i bought my camera. to captured all my friends photos and yes i did captured them! hahaha. but but ada jugak yang i've not captured my friends pic. so bad right??! err.. :/ 
And im so damn happy bcuzz of a guy that i miss him so much ada during the programme. =) I have not seen him for a long time ago. it is bcuz he was sick few days ago. And and i saw him this morning and i lambai2 him sambil smile at himm. =) and he lambai me and senyum to me too. aww... he's cute! Then, during the practical, my brother's friend disturb me. and and he said that im cute. aww.. so sweet. i just reply. " aww.. thankss. ;D"
After the school's programme, i went to Temerloh, Pahang. :) we went there to see how was the Sbpi Temerloh's school.. and from my observation, the school was okayy lahh.. selain nak jenguk dat school, we celebrate aabah's birthdayy at Temerlohh. We ate KFC. Yummyumm. hahahahhh.. as the cnclusion, im very2 happy todayy. =D
Here are some pictures at my school with my fellow friends. :)







0 comments: