BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 15, 2011

Sweet Momments Ever! =)

On the 12th of April dat is Tuesday, i was been gave a birthday present. ;D aww.. he is so damn totally cute. Even thought he just gave me stikers, but i was so gratefull and i appreaciate it very much. and and the stikers are totally cute. at the first, i was blurr because suddenly my friend gave the stikers and i thought dat he is giving dat stuff without me paying. and i was like. "huh?" lastly, my friend said dat he bought that stikers for me and i was so surprised. :O and as i asked him, he said that the stikers is my birthday present. And that's why im wondering why is he taking so long looking at the stikers. =.= He's innocent and i know dat. kesian dia. and then i just said to him thank youu, and he gave me the present too early but he said nevermind laa.. :O
Anywayy, im still keeping his present and aww.. terharu lahh. Ahahaha... Thank You again, H.S.N ;D

2 comments:

Watsoever said...

ni jeles.. If can the whole world know ryte.. HATE YOU huh.. hahaha kiddingla.. SHOOO SWEETT!!

Syafiqah Ahmad Sharidan said...

alaa.. am i menunjuk2? im just too excited. bcuz dapat present dari dia. jahat kan me? :/