BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Its All About Him,him,him,him!! ;)

hey there, it had been so long i've not posting anythinn here right??
Now, as im in happy mood, i will postingg bout my sweet momments with all of youu. =)
aww...i'm so in love wif himm!! i dunno why i've been textingg him. and he replied all my massage..
At the first, thanks to my lovely friend. It is bcuz she said to his brother that im his sister in law. and from that, he started knew dat i've been admire his brotherr. And he is wiling to help me. Omgod!! am i dreamingg? Ahahaha.. firstlyy, i've been thinkingg, should i text him or noo. but lastly, i feel like better i text him. Then, lastly, we are friend right noww. =)
Andd aww.. he is soo sweet! He wavingg his hand to mee. and ohmagawd! i really2 can't believe it.
He is also turn back just to see me. and i'm senyumm sorang2. like crazy personn. Ahahahaha...
I hope i will be happy like this sampai bila-bila. =D

0 comments: